2020八年级上册英语课文翻译苏教版第一单元unit3第五单元第8单元

更新时间:2022-02-12 07:28点击:
公众号

《谷雨单词王》
初中易错题

【精品推荐】

      


   10倍速抗遗忘轻松记牢英语单词  


   最受欢迎的全国各大网校VIP课程  

2020八年级上册英语课文翻译苏教版第一单元unit3第五单元第8单元

下载地址


10倍速抗遗忘轻松记单词下载
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1A5qOEhDKxgq

资料目录
苏教译林版英语八年级上册课文原文+翻译
Unit 1 Friends
Unit 2 School life
Unit 3 A day out
Unit 4 Do it yourself
Unit 5 Wild animals
Unit 6 Birdwatching
Unit 7 Seasons
Unit 8 Natural disasters
 
举例
苏教译林版英语八年级上册课文原文+翻译
Unit 8
Comic strip
It's raining.  My house is all wet. Can I come in, Eddie?
下雨了。我的房子都湿了。我能进来吗,艾迪?
Sure, come in.
好的,请进。
I was sleeping  when it started  to rain.
开始下雨的时候我真在睡觉。
Didn't you hear the rain?
你没有听见下雨吗?
No. When I woke up, there was water everywhere!
没有。当我醒来的时候,到处都是水。
Come with me, Eddie.
和我来吧,艾迪。
Why?
为什么?
Who will mop up the water if I go home  without you?
如果我不带你回家,谁去用拖把把水擦干啊?
 
Reading
The Taiwan earthquake
台湾地震
It was about two o'clock in the early morning.
那大约发生在凌晨两点。
I was sleeping  when the earthquake started.
当地震开始的时候我正在睡觉。
At first, I felt a slight shake.
起初,我感到了一阵轻微的震动。
Then I heard  a loud noise like thunder.
然后我听到雷鸣一般的巨响。
Soon the real noise came, like bombs under  the ground.
很快,真正的响声来了,就像是地下发生了爆炸。
The earth started  to shake.
地面开始摇晃起来。
People  screamed in fear.
人们恐惧地尖叫。
Some ran out of the building.
一些人从大楼中跑了出去。
I tried my best to run out too, but I could not.
我尽力想跑出去,但是我不能。
Outside,  people were running  in all directions while pieces  of glass and bricks  were falling down.
外面,碎玻璃和碎砖块纷纷掉落下来,人们四处逃散。
Then the walls began  to come down too!
然后墙也开始要倒了。
Finally, the noise and shaking ended.
最后,噪音和震动都停止了。
It was dark and silent around  me.
我的四周黑暗又寂静。
I could not see anything  at all, and I did not know if anyone  else was near me.
我什么也看不见,我也不知道我的周围是否有人。
I felt nervous  and my heart was beating  fast. "I'm trapped,"  I said to myself.
我感到非常紧张,我的心脏跳得很快。“我被困住了,  ”我对自己说。
A moment of fear went through my mind, but I told myself to calm down since I was still alive.
我的脑中掠过一阵恐惧,但我告诉自己要冷静下来,因为我还活着。
I shouted  for help, but no one came.
我大叫着求助,但没有人。
I started  to pull myself  slowly through the dark.
我开始在黑暗中慢慢地向前移动身体。
Luckily, there was just enough  space  for me to move.
幸运的是,刚好有足够的空间可以让我移动。
Hours later, as I was trying to find my way out, I suddenly heard some noise above me.
几个小时后,正当我努力寻找出去的路时,我突然听到上方有一些响声。
I screamed, "Help, please help! I'm here!"
我尖叫, “救命,救救我!我在这儿!
Then I heard  shouts from excited  people.
然后我听到了激动的人群的叫喊声。
They quickly  moved away  the bricks.
他们赶快挪走砖块。
At last, I saw the bright  daylight. I was safe.
最后,我看到了阳光。我安全了。
 
Speak  up
We may burn our hands when we cook at home.
当我们在家中做饭的时候,我们可能会烧伤自己的手。
Do you know what to do first when we burn ourselves?
你知道当我们烧伤自己时首先应该怎么做吗?
Sure. First, you should keep your hand in cold water for about ten minutes.
当然。首先,你应该把手在凉水里放上大约十分钟。
I see. What  should I do after that?
我知道了。在那之后我应该做什么?
Cover the burn with a clean  towel.
用一条干净的毛巾放在烧伤的地方。
Should  I put any cream on it?
我应该在上面放黄油吗?
No, you shouldn't.  You should  go and see the doctor.
不,不应该。你应该去看医生。
All right. Thanks.
是的。谢谢。

(责任编辑:letou乐投单词速记网)



右侧广告1

右侧广告2

联系

电 话:0516-85763200

官方客服微信号:285517323

Email:[email protected]

QQ客服1:858623117

QQ客服2: 285517323